Presenter, Closing Session, October 18-20 Conference, read Gen.
Caruana's Prayer Points for the Church, Military, and Nat'l Security below
with PSN Intercessors sharing Oct 16-20 Praise Report/Prayer Points
Joyce Gouldie also serving with Watchman of the Night,
National Day of Prayer, Capitol Hill Prayer Partners and
Cheri Risch also serving with National Day of Prayer Task Force,
California Governor's Prayer Team, Central Valley Strategic Forum.
and Serving with CARE 18: Men Against Human Trafficking
- As a nation and God's people the church we would seriously heed the warnings God has graciously provided so we would not be laid low in today's wilderness. We need to repent of rejecting God's wisdom and ask Him to renew the desire in our national and church leaders to see His wisdom as His provision for our security (Dt 4:9; Ps 119:25-26; Eze 3:17; 1 Cor 10:1-11; Jas 3:17 ).
- We need to ask the Lord to open the eyes of both His church and our senior national leadership to the perils of entering the Iran nuclear deal, and to beseech the Lord to lead our nation's leadership to receive God's wisdom and reject the binding of the US in a partnership with lawlessness(Numbers 22:31; Is 30:1-3; 2 Cor 6:14-15).
- For leaders that will not compromise any elements of our national security and respond with clear resolve to threats either internal or external to our nation's interest. Leaders who recognize and understand who our enemies are and how to wisely deal with them. Leadership with a worldview consistent with the principles upon which our nations has depended since God allowed the United States of America to become a nation (Pr 8:1-20; 2 Cor 6:14-18).
- Pray for unity first within the Body of Christ so that our nation can witness what true Christ-like unity is. That we as one nation under God would reject the forces that divide our nation and make us far more vulnerable to a weakened security (Lk 11:17; Jn 17: all).
- Pray for leaders who will arise with the courage to make the right decisions concerning the social changes being made to ensure that our military remains equipped and combat-ready to protect our country (Ex 18:21; Pr 1:24-31; Tit 1:4-6).
- Pray for God's wisdom to penetrate into the hearts of our congressional leadership to recognize their responsibility as our elected representatives and legislate well-defined budgets that empower our military forces to keep our nation strong and safe (Luke 14:28-32; 1 Tim 2:1-8).
Sat AM Conf Call Number 712-432-0075, Code 6149782#
Partnering with The Justice Foundation
Serving, 10 Days of Prayer, Sept 13-23, 2015
Member, National Prayer Committee
New Mailing address: Dai Sup Han, PO Box 26656
Colorado Springs, CO 80936-6656
Give: For donations through TJF, please click here