Tuesday, September 25, 2007

PRAYING FOR THE MUSLIMS

In this issue:
1. Praying for the Muslims
2. Ancient Doors
3. September 26th & October 6th


Praying for the Muslims

What do Operation Iraqi Freedom, the 30 Days of Ramadan and Ahmadinejad visit to New York have in common? They are reminders for us to pray for the Muslims in the Middle East, America and around the world. Jesus has already paid the price for ALL. We must intercede for the 1.2 billion followers of Islam: For their salvation and discipleship in God’s Kingdom.

Let us commit our military to God and ask Him to open wide the 10/40 window for the Muslims in Iraq (and surrounding nations) that they may have greater access to the gospel. For encouraging news links, go to http://www.vetsforfreedom.com.

The 30 days of Ramadan ends on October 12th. As the Muslims are praying and fasting for “Allah’s favor”, we are called to pray that the One and Only God of the Universe would be revealed to them. For intercession for the Muslims during Ramadan, go to http://www.30-days.net.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is scheduled to address the United Nations General Assembly today. (Not Sunday, 9/23, as announced in our last entry.) Let us ask God to touch his heart as well as the rest of the Muslim & Arab leadership. Go to http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297935,00.html.

Join us this Saturday morning for conference call prayer for our troops and the Muslims. For details, please contact prayersurgenow@gmail.com.


Ancient Doors

It is time to unlock the ancient doors and release God’s redemptive purposes. They have been held at bay until this season of time….

I am ready to unleash My power and glory over the face of the earth and bring forth an outpouring of My Spirit on all flesh. You are entering into this season of time. You must walk in boldness and confidence. You must settle all issues of compromise and woundedness, for I will take you into deep waters. Your resolve must be unshakable. Everything that can be shaken will be, and what will be left standing is all that will bring glory and true honor to My name.

I am about to unleash upon the earth the cleansing, healing rain. It is the rain of My power, My Spirit, My glory. The eyes of many will be opened. You are to stand by the Lord of the harvest and call forth those who are ready and willing. Don’t shrink back or wait for another to lead. You must step out and take the lead. I will be faithful to give you the words to speak in that hour. You will declare and decree My word as it has been written and prophesied from ancient days of old. You are living in the day of its fulfillment. No eye has seen nor ear has heard neither has it entered into the heart of man what I have prepared and planned for you in this day.

Keep your focus and listen carefully for I will speak and reveal My purpose to My people as they ask, seek and knock.

Stir up the gifts that are in you. Allow My Spirit to quicken your spirit as deep calls to deep at the sound of the waterspouts (the rushing, flowing, plunging waters of life). This is a place of great stirrings, great movement, action and interaction. This is not the place of still quiet waters where I have led you to rest. This is the place of activation and great movement, you interacting with Me and as you move and respond with Me something powerful happens. The movement is generated into an expediential power – when unleashed nothing can touch. It is a finished work for eternity, sealed in the heavenlies forever.

“Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of hosts.” Zech. 4:6

It is not your might and power, but My Spirit working through you that releases the flow and brings it to the earth in accordance with heaven.

You were made for this. My Church was designed to show forth My great power and glory as the angels look on in awe. You do what they can not do. You receive the gift of redemption and the power to overcome sin and evil. The angels look on in wonder and desire to join you in the work you engage in. It is time for My Church to awaken and see her own potential. She has great authority within her reach and at her disposal. She is to take this authority as capitol and use it to accomplish My purposes on the earth - in the nations.

All the scenarios of faith in My word are yours for the asking. Remember I am the Vine, you are the branches. Abide in Me and I will sustain you in all the places I call you to go. I am your strength and your help. Take courage and walk in faith by My Spirit’s direction.

Respectfully submitted by Joyce Smith, Prayer Force; September 6, 2007

Scripture References: (Amplified version)
Joel 2 & 3; Isaiah 44:6 & 8; Psalms 42:7; John 15:5; Isaiah 45


September 26th & October 6th

Prayer Surge Now supports the following national events:
See You at the Pole ’07
http://www.syatp.com
Stand in the Gap 2007
http://www.standinthegap2007.org

Tomorrow, September 26th, 7 AM, millions of teenagers will gather at the flagpoles of high school campuses across the nation for the Annual SYATP. Would you join our faithful teens and pray at your local high school and for our schools, government, cities, and nation?

Saturday, October 6th will be a history making day in America. Men of all ages will converge at Washington DC to Stand in the Gap for the purpose of coming “together, shoulder-to-shoulder with one another and face-to-face before God to give account of themselves and to commend the works of God to men of other generations.”

No comments: