Posted on www.nationalhighwayofprayer.
DAY 10 OF THE PRAYER GUIDE ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL
Prayer Surge NOW! 9/29 - For Revival in Israel, America, California 5 Years of Unbroken Saturday Nat'l Conf Call Prayer Since 8/18/07
This Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, 7:30am-11am EDT & 4:30am-8am PDT
Coast-to-Coast & Heart-to-Heart Connection: 712-432-0075 & 6149782#
Intercession for Israel, Middle East, Troops with Tom Smith & Al McCarn
Following servant leaders will share & pray with us (listed in order of PSN 9/15)
Tom Demaree, www.pentecostwalk.org
Jonathan Friz, 10 Days Boston, www.uniteboston.com
Bill Fowler, www.praycalifornia.org, www.thecry.tv, www.cry4life.info
Prayer Meeting Across America
“Partnering with CHRIST for REVIVAL
in the Middle East AND America”
Saturday Morning, 9.29.12
712-432-0075 & 6149782#
For Our Continual Journey in "The Isaiah Challenge 2012"
Hours before Our Brother will Speak at
America for Jesus 2012 9/28-9/29 Philadelphia
Testimonies & Praise Reports of the 10 DAYS
An Hour of Sharing about 9/16-9/25 & Praying for Israel & America
Tom Demaree, TN
Jonathan Friz, MA
10 Days Boston, www.uniteboston.com
Dai Sup Han, CA
10 DAYS Chico, www.prayersurgenow.net
Focus on 2012 Elections
Praying for the Media using CHPP 2012 Elections Prayer Guide
Focus on California: Jesus' Golden State
Praise Report of Recent Pray California Fresno Conference
& Interceding for the Destiny of Jesus' Golden State
www.praycalifornia.org, www.thecry.tv, www.cry4life.info
Cheri Risch, Clovis, CA
www.ceai.org, Pray California Conference Sept 21-22
Intercession for America in 2012
10 DAYS ISRAEL PRAYER GUIDE 9/16-9/25
Day of Repentance 9/25 , David's Tent DC
40 Days of Prayer for America
"See You at the Pole" - Global Day of Student Prayer 9/28
America for Jesus 2012 9/28-9/29 Philadelphia
The Summons 2012 10/3-10/7
The Church and Coming Persecution 10/5-6
Thank you for your faithfulness in prayer
& partnership with us over the the years!
We look forward to deeper relationship &
surging together into the next 5 years & beyond!
DAY 10 - September 25th
PRAYER FOCUS: YOM KIPPUR (THE DAY OF ATONEMENT)
The day of deep inner searching of the soul to uncover and confess personal sins and petitioning The Lord to cover them with His atoning blood. Daniel fasted, prayed and confessed his sins and the sins of the nation. He presented his petition and God answered his prayers.
“ And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27 Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. 28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God.”
“Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.”
1 John 1:5-10
“ This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin. 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”
“But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: Yea, many a time turned he his anger away, And did not stir up all his wrath.”
1. Pray for the Holy Spirit to search your heart and uncover anything that is displeasing in God’s sight, sins of omission as well as commission. Use Exodus 20 as a check list.
2. Pray for the grace to acknowledge our sin in God’s presence and confess to a brother or sister where appropriate.
3. Pray for a sweeping spirit of conviction to fall on the body of Messiah and grace to turn from our wicked ways so God may hear from heaven, pardon our iniquity, and heal our land.
4. Pray for a revelation of Yeshua to come to the unsaved in this time of openness and soul searching.
5. Pray for forgiveness, healing, and reconciliation from Yeshua. Release and forgive anyone who has wounded or offended you and pray for them to be touched by The Lord.
HELPFUL HINTS ON HOW TO GET STARTED AND CONTINUE IN INTERCESSION FOR ISRAEL
1. Pray for the Lord to lead you in making a commitment to a small segment of time to pray each day.
2. Use this framework as a guide and be free to modify it so that it works best for you.
3. Pray the scriptures in a personal way. The Word of God is alive and active. Agreeing with scripture assures that you are praying according to His will.
4. Keep a journal of your prayers and record answered prayer.
5. Always remember to give thanks and praise to the Lord for your answers.
6. Don’t make this a religious exercise. Connect with the heart of God for His perspective and burden.
7. If you are physically able add fasting from food to your prayer periodically. Isaiah 58 is most helpful.
8. Partner with another believer who you can agree with in your prayers and get connected with a group who are like minded and desire to respond to the Lord to pray.
9. Put legs to your prayer and reach out to the Jewish community in love. Relationship is the key.
10. Be mindful that millions of Jewish people observe Shabbat (Sabbath) from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown that includes Scripture reading and prayers. This is an excellent opportunity for intercession.