Monday, May 18, 2015
Please Pray for Al & Charlayne McCarn, May 18-28
LTC (Ret) Al McCarn US Army, Co-host of Prayer Surge NOW!, will travel to Israel (May 18-28) with his wife Charlayne for the main purpose of providing servant leadership during First Ephraimite National Congress, May 25-28. Al will represent Prayer Surge NOW! as well as many here in America who are united in blessing Israel. Please read Al’s prayer requests below, open “Congress Schedule” in PDF, and partner with our brother in prayer. Thank you!
Together in Yeshua,
Dai Sup Han
National Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!
May 12, 2015
To: Praying Brothers and Sisters
From: Al McMcCarn, Co-host, Prayer Surge NOW!
We are now less than a week away from our travel to Israel for the First Ephraimite / Northern Israel National Congress. I’ve attached the most recent version of the schedule for the events of May 25-28, which are the actual dates of the Congress. Charlayne and I will be helping with final preparations and setup, and then join many of the delegates at the hotel on Friday, May 22, to pray through Shavuot (Pentecost) weekend. We are so grateful to everyone who has supported us in prayer and in other ways; we could not do this without you!
There are many things to pray about over the next couple of weeks. Here are some prayer points sent out last week by Ephraim and Rimona Frank, the folks who have been instrumental in bringing all this together:
· To keep us all in good health and energized for the task
· For protection over finances, travels, family members for ourselves and for each person planning to come.
· For all the many details that have to be put into place, before, during and after the congress.
· For smooth and easy entrance into Israel, especially for those coming from the East.
· For luggage and any other materials that they are bringing with them to arrive safely.
· For the hotel (Eshel HaShomron) and its staff: for order and smooth administration, no confusion in payments, room allotments, and travel arrangements from the airport for the participants. For the condition and maintenance of the guestrooms
· For all electronic and sound system equipment, computers, WIFI etc.
· For each speaker/presenter - bringing forth that which is on Abba's heart and conducive to the Congress purposes.
· For attendees to participate and not hold back, volunteer, take responsibility and have a “ru’ach nediva” (a generous spirit, Psalms 51:12)
· For the round table discussions to be productive, orderly and carried out with love and respect for each other and to have Abba's ideas implanted in each participant’s heart and mind.
· For people's hearts to be soft and for their minds clear, all desiring to love and accept one another in spite of differences.
· For the end result to be the 'formation of a loving accepting family' that can move forward in the reconstitution of our nation, especially in our own communities.
· For all to have a Joshua and Caleb experience and a good report.
I would add to that a prayer for follow-up actions after the Congress to carry forward the plans the Father sets in motion. We don’t know exactly what that will be, but we are all approaching this humbly and in great anticipation of His instructions and open doors.