Monday, October 24, 2016
Invitations National Prayer Assembly DC, Oct 27-28 and Other Prayer Opportunities THIS WEEK in Washington, D.C.
Revised, Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Dear Intercessors Across America:
For those of you traveling to Washington, D.C. for National Prayer Assembly (NPA) DC October 27-28 (it's not too late to register, visit HERE) and/or have contacts in Metro DC Area, please consider participating/inviting others to the following opportunities blessed by John Robb, NPA Convener. If you have any questions regarding Wed 10/26, 3:30-7 pm and Fri 10/28, 7:30-9:30, please contact me right away, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, October 26, 3:30-7 pm:
· 3:30 pm Arrive at David's Tent DC, 1700 Constitution Ave. NW Washington, DC, 20006. If you are planning to take Uber or taxi, ask the driver to drop you off at the corner of Constitution Ave & 17th St NW and look for the large white tent. The nearest Metro (subway) stop is Smithsonian, on the Orange and Blue lines, www.wmata.com.
· 4-5 pm Together we will host this hour of worship in songs of revival and prayer for revival inside David's Tent DC. For the details of David’s Tent DC, visitwww.davidstentdc.org. Jason Hershey, Director of David’s Tent DC will be our speaker tomorrow morning on PSN 10/22, 8:30-9:15 am ET, www.prayersurgenow.net.
· 5:15 pm Arrive at Family Research Council (FRC), 801 G St NW, Washington, DC 20001, on the corner of 8th St NW & G St NW, near Galley Place Chinatown Metro Station. Pierre Bynum, FRC Prayer Director, www.frc.org, will greet us in the lobby, prior to his departure for a dinner meeting.
· 5:30-7 pm Together we will intercede for FRC, NPA, US Elections, and pastors across America.
Friday, October 29, 7:30-9:30 pm (NPA is scheduled to conclude at 5 pm):
· 7:30 pm Arrive at The Justice Foundation DC office behind Supreme Court, 113 2nd St NE, Washington, DC 20002, near Capitol South and Union Station Metro Stations.
· 8-9:30 pm Intercession for US Elections and the future of the Supreme Court with Allan Parker, President of The Justice Foundation, www.thejusticefoun
Saturday, October 29: Barbara Potts, Metro DC Intercessor serving with Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, is planning a critical prayer tour of key targets in Washington, D.C. This is an opportunity to engage in spiritual warfare against some of the major strongholds of DC and our nation. Please consider contacting Barbara at email@example.com and use email subject “DC Prayer.”
Last but not least, please intercede for the future of Daily Prayer Campaign beyond Nov 8. I have yet to receive from our Father's confirmation on His directions after Election Day, this includes whether or not we would continue with our daily prayer calls. Thank you!
Together in Christ,
Dai Sup Han
National Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!,
Sat AM Conf Call Number 712-432-0075, Code 6149782#
Partnering with The Justice Foundation
Serving, 10 Days of Prayer, Oct 2-12, 2016
Member, National Prayer Committee
Mailing address: Dai Sup Han, PO Box 26656
Colorado Springs, CO 80936-6656
Give: For donations through TJF, please click here