Prayer Surge NOW! National Conference Call
- On January 10, 2007, during the horrific days of the war in Iraq, President George W. Bush ordered "Iraq War Troop Surge" and authorized 20,000 additional soldiers to provide security to Baghdad and Al Anbar Province.
- In late March/early April, while fasting for a day in Southern California, I sensed God's calling my family and me to temporally move to DC and serve with Dick Simmons, Men for Nations. Dick welcomes us to DC.
- A few weeks later, we embarked in a 5000 mile driving trip to DC (see "Personal/Family Story" below). In the middle of this trip, I started reading "Rees Howells: Intercessor" which includes supernatural stories of how WWII in Europe was won. We arrive on .
- Over the next several days, while praying with Dick, Mark Benz, Pierre Bynum, Tom Smith (over the phone) and other men, troop surge became our major intercessory focus. We gain confidence that the Lord is calling for a national surge of prayer for success of our military, protection of Israel, and salvation of Muslims.
- Prayer Surge NOW! is "officially" lunched on through the following 2 brief paragraphs titled "Prayer Surge Welcomes You to Intercede" posted by Joe Walsh (then in Sacramento):
National Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!,
Sat AM Conf Call Number 712-432-0075, Code 6149782#
Partnering with The Justice Foundation
Serving, 10 Days of Prayer,
Member, National Prayer Committee
Mailing address: Dai Sup Han, PO Box 26656
Colorado Springs, CO 80936-6656
Give: For donations through TJF, please click here