- 7:30-8:45AM Weekly Intercession for Israel, Middle East, Ukraine with Tom Smith and Al McCarn. Rabbi/Pastor Eric Teitelman will join us to provide us with urgent prayer points for Israel. Please open, read, and share Eric's attachments in PDF.
- 8:45-9:00 Introducing PSN initiative for 2015: Weekly Intercession for Yadizi People. Please click here.
- 9:00-9:45 Monthly Prayer for LIFE with Allan Parker for the ending of the bloodshed of most innocent. Allan will also provide us with March 20 Jerusalem Solemn Assembly update.
- 9:45-10:00 Special visit with Ted Pearce and German Pastor Jobst Bittner (to be confirmed) for April 19 March of Remembrance in honor of those who suffered in the Holocaust.
- 10:00-11:00 Monthly ONE NEW Man hour with Messianic Rabbi Robert Wolff, Matthew Smoler, and Maryal Boumann. Bob and Matt will provide us with 2015 prayer points for the One New Man movement and Maryal will minister to us and close out the call with the sounding of the Shofar!
NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE, ONE NEW MAN
PSN is adopting the Yadizi People in prayer! Click here for details.
TOMORROW Morning Sat, Jan 3, 2015
7:30-11AM EST, 6:30-10AM CST, 5:30-9AM MST,
4:30-8AM PST, 3:30-7AM Alaska, 2:30-6AM Hawaii
Call: 712-432-0075 Code: 6149782# Mute: *6
PSN 1/3 Guest Speakers
Rabbi/Pastor Eric Teitelman, House of David Ministries
@ 8:15AM EST Calling the Church to United Prayer Movement for Israel in 2015
Allan Parker, The Justice Foundation, Operation Outcry
German Pastor Jobst Bittner, March of Life, Europe
Matthew Smoler, Promise Keepers, One Message Movement
Maryal Boumann, Pray California
Tom Smith, Al McCarn, Peter Carlson, Dai Sup Han
Inviting the Body of Christ to the 4th Annual
"Let US be the VOICE for the VOICELESS"
TOGETHER for the Ending of Human Trafficking
With a Company of Abolitionists and Prayer Leaders for Joint
INTERCESSORY-ABOLITION MOVEMENT (I.A.M.)
Nat'l Weekend of Prayer to End Slavery and Trafficking
Sat AM Conf Call Number 712-432-0075, Code 6149782#
Co-Founder, National Weekend of Prayer to End Slavery and Trafficking, Jan 9-11, 2015
Serving, 10 Days of Prayer, Sept 13-23, 2015
Member, National Prayer Committee
Cell Phone: 530-570-0085Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: Dai Sup Han, PO Box 49134
Colorado Springs, CO 80949-9134