- Saturday, March 26 Prayer Surge NOW! 3/26 National Conference Call Prayer, 7:30-11 am Eastern, with special guests: Ara Torosian @ 8:30 am ET, persecuted in Iranian prison for his faith in Christ (please watch Ara's video testimony here, here, and here); Gwen Bradley @ 9:30 am ET, serving as Southeastern States National Area Leader for National Day of Prayer Task Force, www.nationaldayofprayer.org; and Pastor Lewis Hogan @ 10:30 am ET, Convener of United Cry DC 2016 on April 9, www.unitedcry.com. You are welcome to participate in any portion of information, inspiration, intercession towards AWAKENING in America and beyond using 712-432-0075, code 6149782#. Details to be posted on www.prayersurgenow.net.
- Easter Sunday, March 27 - National Day of Prayer, May 5 AS ONE: A NATIONAL APPEAL TO HEAVEN, 40 days of prayer, fasting, and uniting as one, appealing to heaven to change the spiritual climate in our nation. For details, please visit www.prayasone.nationbuilder.
com, www.facebook.com/ PrayerChangesEverything1 and watch Dick Eastman's video message here. For details of 65th Annual National Day of Prayer: Wake Up America on May 5, Cinco de Mayo, please visitwww.nationaldayofprayer.org.
- Saturday, April 9 Azusa Now, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and United Cry, Lincoln Memorial, DC, East Coast and West Coast Solemn Assemblies for National Awakening, www.unitedcry.com, www.thecall.com/azusa. Pray Surge NOW! will provide conference call prayer covering for both on April 9, 9-10:30 am Eastern, using 712-432-0075, code 6149782#.
- Saturday, April 9 - National Day of Repentance, April 30 21 Days of United Prayer for National Repentance, daily conference call prayer towards personal and corporate repentance in the Church of America. Various ministries including The Justice Foundation, Operation Outcry, Speak Hope, and Prayer Surge NOW! will host three weeks of united prayer until National Day of Repentance, Saturday, April 30, which is 153rd Anniversary of "National Day of Prayer and Humiliation" as proclaimed by Abraham Lincoln, click here. Please view Allan Parker's Message to Pastors here. For details of April 30 National Day of Repentance, please go to www.dayofrepentance1.org. Please look for details regarding 21 Days of United Prayer for National Repentance in an upcoming email.
- Thursday, May 5 - Pentecost Sunday, May 15 Spring 10 Days of Prayer in Denver and other cities. We are just learning about how the Father is releasing His favor in various cities for 10 days of united prayer. If you are in Metro Denver Area, please contact email@example.com for details. Information regarding other cities to be posted on www.10days.net.
Sat AM Conf Call Number 712-432-0075, Code 6149782#
Partnering with The Justice Foundation
Serving, 10 Days of Prayer, Sept 13-23, 2015
Member, National Prayer Committee
Mailing address: Dai Sup Han, PO Box 26656
Colorado Springs, CO 80936-6656
Give: For donations through TJF, please click here