Prayer Surge NOW! National Conference Call
- Mary Carolyn Ludwig, Donna Matts, Bev Dennen, Audrey Clements, Linda Moore, Priscilla Friemering, Nadine Cowey, Stephanie Steele, Susan Landry, Miriam Minnis, Coral Rose Shipley, Elizabeth Strong - As I recall, these Mothers offered blessed prayers during our earliest national conference calls and they continue to intercede for Israel, America, the nations. Listening to their hearts, agreeing with them in prayer, and getting to know each have transformed my life. After all these years, I can still give them a call and experience warm conversations except with Mary Carolyn who went home to Jesus last year. I look forward to resuming deep Kingdom discussions with her someday.
- Nga Dang, Cheri Risch, Nancy Etris, Otilia Curiel, Gwen Bradley, Andie Rice, Keziah Suwa Oti, Cathy Helms, Janet Dibble, Lois Hogan, Nell Ward, Cookie Goddard - All of these Mothers (and Bev, Nadine, Cindy, Maureen) served/are serving as faithful facilitators of National DAILY Prayer Calls and have made tremendous contributions to our Saturday morning prayer calls. I can count on their friendship, servant leadership as well as their passion to host united prayer for babies, US Supreme Court, and those on the front lines of sanctity of LIFE movement.
- Virginia Chapman, Abby Abildness, Sue Rebar, Maryal Boumann, Ann Quest, Karen Covell, Lisa Crump, Sara Ballenger, Cindy Collins, Judy Ball, Sarah Lowe, Kathleen Mitchell, Susan Rowe, Maureen Bravo, Amy Everett, Linda Bemis, Patti Townley-Covert, Jennie Fournier, Kim Matthews, Alveda King, Rozalie Jerome, Kay Horner, Dallas Eggemeyer, Linda Doxtator, Timmerle Kelly, Summer Ingram, Merrie Turner, Mindy Tebo, Peggy Adams - Throughout the years, numerous Mothers have shared their hearts for Christ and His glorious Kingdom on PSN. These and many others have brought to our attention most amazing praise reports of mighty moves of God and critical prayer points requiring desperate intercession. Our Father has placed them in various cities across America and been given unique assignments for Jesus' name sake. Nevertheless, I see in each the holy affects of the Spirit's power, love, sound-mind.
- Karen Bodle, Kelly Roy-Williams, Brenda Dowdin, Kelly Hill, Molly White, Sharon Turner - I thank God for these (along with Cindy, Alveda, Maryal, Mindy) Mothers in the LIFE movement. Each carry in their hearts Heaven's love for babies and moms. Thank you for the countless hours of intercession and inspiring the Body of Christ to embrace the Father Heart of God for sanctity of LIFE!
- Edith Woghiren, Beverly Abajian, Barbara Gard, Barbara Barbara Hardgrove, Julie Vida, Mary Cook, Madeleine Prendergast, Sandra Dinkins, Sharril Sherwood, Marsha Elliott, Roberta Braswell, Joyce Gouldie, Sister Georjean Allenbach, Laura Densmore, Marie Woods, Sharon Boileau, Pam Taylor, Marguerite Jaszczuk, Beverly Hall, Jane Casey, Pam Neighbor, Mary Ann Edman, Barbara Gornell, Nancy Kruger, Judy Ward, Betty Spillman, Serita Cunningham, Randie Ray - Over the years these and several additional Mothers were included as PSN intercessors. Each of these sisters have made made tremendous contributions to Christ's Kingdom which will bless many generations to come. As authentic intercessors, they only seek Jesus' glory and release His abundant life both on and off national conference call prayer gatherings!
National Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!,
Sat AM Conf Call Number 712-432-0075, Code 6149782#
Partnering with The Justice Foundation & Transform USA
Serving, 10 Days of Prayer, Sept 20-30, 2017
Member, National Prayer Committee
Mailing address: Dai Sup Han, PO Box 26656
Colorado Springs, CO 80936-6656
Give: For donations through TJF, please click here