Tuesday, August 13, 2024

PSN 8/17 Praising Our FATHER for 17 Years of Weekly PSN with Servant Leaders & Intercessors Across America

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.” The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. (Lamentations 3:22-26)

8/12 Men for Nations Zoom Prayer for GOD's destiny of Kansas & Deliverance of America with Sam Brownback, David Epps. Sam McVay, Men of Prayer Across Our Nation & Beyond, Thursday, August 22, 9-10:30 am ET. Brothers are encouraged to request for details, including the Zoom link, by contacting Dai Sup at m4nprayer@gmail.com.

An Open Invitation to the Body of Christ
Prayer Surge NOW! 8/17
National Conf Call Prayer
Unbroken Weekly Saturday Prayer Calls, Since 8.18.2007,
Inspired by Dick Simmons, Founder, Men4Nations.org
Saturday Morning, August 17
Special 17th Anniversary Edition
Coast-to-Coast, United Intercession
for Israel & Middle East AWAKE!,
TOGETHER Praising Our FATHER
for 17 Years of Prayer Surge NOW! and
Proclaiming JESUS' John 17 Prayer
7:30-11:00 am Eastern, 6:30-10:00 am Central,
5:30-9:00 am Mountain, 4:30-8:00 am Pacific
Call: 605-475-4797  Code: 336718#  Mute: *6

PSN 8/17 with confirmed Servant Leaders sharing words of encouragement & to pray for PSN Intercessors (in alphabetical order, updated on August 21): Mark BenzMen4Nations.orgGrant BerryReconnectingMinistries.orgMaryal BoumannPrayCalifornia.orgGwen BradleyNationalDayOfPrayer.orgPeter CarlsonPrayOregon.orgCindy CollinsSpeakHope.netDennis Cranefacebook.com/YakimaValley247PrayerDick EastmanEveryHome.orgLewis HoganUnitedCry.comKeena CowsertPrayerLink.usKevin JessipTheReturn.orgAlveda KingAlvedaKing.com; Myron Lizer, Navajo Nation; Mickey MaennleWNCPrayingOnTheMountain.orgAllan Parker, Michael WaltonTheJusticeFoundation.orgJohn RobbTransformationPrayerFoundation.orgHormoz ShariatIranAlive.orgAmy StoehrTransformUSA.infoPrayCalifornia.orgMark TrossChristianBody.net; Robert WolffAwakening1.com

PSHost Team: Tom Smith, Al McCarn, Glenn Wright, Dai Sup Han. Please read the schedule/agenda below (subject to change).

Updated, August 21, 2024

Please join us for our Special 17th Anniversary Prayer Surge NOW! 8/17 National Conference Call, Saturday morning, August 17, 7:30-11:00 am Eastern, using 605-475-4797, code 336718# (press *6 to mute when you first connect).  Our intercessory focuses in Eastern Time (please be sure to adjust to your time zone)

7:30-9:00 am Eastern
Weekly Focus: Strategic Intercession for Israel, Middle East, Ukraine, US Military, and More hosted by LTC (TNSG) J. Thomas Smith, LTC (Ret) Al McCarn US ArmyGlenn Wright.  Please participate in our strategic intercession for the people of the Holy Land and surrounding nations, for the salvation of the Jewish people and 1.8 billion Muslims. ~ In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.” (Isaiah 19:23-25)

9:00-11:00 am Eastern
TOGETHER Praising Our FATHER for 17 Years of Prayer Surge NOW! & Proclaiming JESUS' Prayer in John 17 with PSN Intercessors Across America and Servant Leaders including (in approximate order):

9:00-10:00 am
10:00-11:00 am
Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me. “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth. “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.” (John 17:1-26)
 
You are more than welcome to connect and pray with us during any portion of PSN 8/17 and please consider sharing this invitation with fellow intercessors across America.  

Together in Christ,

Dai Sup

Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Raise a banner for the nations. ~ Isaiah 62:10 

Dai Sup Han
National Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW! 
Sat AM Conf Call Number 605-475-4797, code 336718#
Co-Convener, AWAKE! Gatherings
Mailing address: Dai Sup Han, PO Box 26656
Colorado Springs, CO 80936-6656

No comments: